Sunday, October 4, 2015

Knitted a little hat for our five and a half pounder



























Presenting the little peanut with hat by grandma.  Luckily, it fits really well.  58 stitches round, with crochet at the bottom.  The adornment at the top, is a little crocheted, purple flower, the first one I ever made and without using Youtube instruction, as I forgot my I-pad, at work. Baby gained 100 gr. in its first week, eating like a little piglet.

Other than that, I am reading Luther's "Annotations to Matthew", which just came out in English. He was very embarrassed that people insisted on publishing them, even without his permission, as the draft is so very rough--does not bother me.

1 comment:

Hildegard said...

Congratulations on your little one - very sweet! Enjoy your Oma-time! :-)