Monday, May 27, 2013

I am Jesus little lamb



To save a lamb.  Wow.  It would hardly seem worth it.  The Lord's thoughts are higher than ours.

And do we really think we are in such mortal danger?
And do we really think we need someone to take action on our behalf?
And do we really think we are so weak?
And do we really think we are so helpless and dead in the water?
And do we really think we can't help ourselves?
And do we really think we have such a shepherd?
And do we really think he has accomplished all?

2 comments:

Aaron Mansfield said...

This is the most awesome picture! It and your "meditation" are profound. As an evangelist, I do not think I have seen anything that says it better! Do I have your permission to share it with my church?

I spent time in Germany as a kid... wish I had been a Christian then to absorb things there!

Brigitte said...

Hello, New Hope Church Launch Team: greetings and thanks! You may use anything I have written in my blog posts.