Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dalai Lama wants Nothing / Christ is the Truth



I had to laugh myself silly at this one on Facebook, today.

Actually, I had an encouraging week speaking to some Chinese Christians this week.  They told me how many people are coming to faith in China, and I asked them how it happens.  They said people want to become Christians because it teaches the truth.  Buddah was a philosopher.  Tao is philosophy.  Confucianism is philosophy.  No one said that they were God.  Christianity teaches the truth about God.

I even met some Lutherans who don't speak a word of English.

2 comments:

Steve Martin said...

alloadl rrtcharWe have a whole bunch of non-English speaking Lutheran Koreans, that share our church building.

It's a great encouragement to know tha the freedom of Christ knows no bounds.

Andrew said...

The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza parlor and says "Hey, can you make me one with everything?"